Here comes fall, there goes summer

Monday, July 20, 2009

Day with the babies! And some pics from my bday!
















Well I'm 19 now and I feel so old and wise..lol today me and my niece and nephew did a lot of things together..we went boating, we went to the zoo, and we went to sonic for some last minuet treats!! Isaiah was too scared to go on the tube but adrianna decided she was a big girl and would be brave and try it out and she did great!! All in all it was a good day except for the part that adrianna peed in the bed this morning all over me! lol

2 comments:

  1. Ok,so many things to say...
    1} What made you decide to get a blog? I've never thought I'd see the day!
    2}I'm REALLY glad you did
    3}I am jealous that you have such a clever name for your blog, I LOVE it!
    4}You are also my best friend but you have to stay tuned for the countdown to begin for your visit. Really you should know by now that you are my best friend
    5}We now need to convince Megan to get one, after all isn't she the writer out of the three of us???
    6}I miss you
    7}I'm glad you're coming soon and I've been planning fun things!

    ReplyDelete